Agendus Professional allows you to unlock the power of your Palm device by not only integrating your contacts, calendar, and to do list, but also email and SMS functionality.
Agendus Professional Edition offers all the flexibility, customization, and time-saving features of the Standard Edition PLUS email and SMS integration, contact location mapping*, the ability to add multiple contacts to an event, a unique task-tree view, and more.
- Manages your contacts, calendar and tasks in a single, integrated application.
- Integrated email and SMS functionality
- Easy to personalize with 16 daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly views, customizable backgrounds, icons, colors and buttons.
- Uses the native Palm databases, so the data is safe and secure. It utilizes your existing conduits to synch up to Palm Desktop, Outlook, Act! or our exclusive desktop companion, Agendus for Windows Desktop, which allows you to access all the features of Agendus on your PC as well as your PDA.
- Features a handy toolbar for the most commonly used features, plus tap-and-hold, multi-functional menus so you can quickly access options without changing your view or going to preferences.
- Makes use of special the hardware features of your Palm device, including wide screen and dpad navigation. Optimized for any PalmOne or Sony handheld, including the Treo 600, Tungsten T3 and Sony Clie UX50.
Link contacts to events and build a contact history
Associate contacts with meetings, calls, and To Dos. Then it’s just a few quick taps and the contact history shows you every event connected to that person.
- A powerful contact management system in the palm of your hand
- Export contact history as a CSV file
- Associate more than one contact to a meeting
Add contact photos, birthday alerts, or launch contact maps
- Assign photographs to people on your contact list and see at a glance who you’ll be meeting with or calling. Or whose birthday is coming up.
- Take a photo with your PDA and instantly assign it to a contact
- Birthday and anniversary alerts show up in advance so you'll never forget to buy a present again
- Get a map or directions to a contact or appointment with a tap by using Mapopolis (sold separately)
A calendar view to suit your needs and preference
You have complete flexibility in how you view your information. View one of the daily calendar formats. Have your tasks and To Dos in one split view. Work with two weeks side by side so you can drag-and-drop to reschedule an event.
- Greatly enhanced daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly views
- Fourteen views to choose from
- Change views instantly from the handy toolbar
Powerful scheduling features including templates, roll-over events, effects, and location
Recurring meetings and events are a snap when you use templates. Create a library of templates and choose one which fits your new meeting. One tap and the basic information is already entered.
- Saves time setting up recurring or similar appointments
- Roll-over meetings are just one tap away
- Strike through completed events or tasks
- No need to re-enter a common meeting location
Attach pictures to tasks/To Dos
It’s a visual world: capture it and add it to your tasks and To Dos. One click, one tap, and you have a customized graphic reminder.
- See a book or a CD you like? Take a photo and attach it to a task reminding you to order it.
- A great visual reminder of the exact CD, shirt, or flowers someone special likes
Send email or SMS with the tap of your stylus
There’s no need to switch to another application to send an email or SMS, you can do it right from your address book, contact details, or even from a meeting or task alarm reminder.
- Instantly send an email or SMS without changing views
- Set an alarm for a task or meeting and when it pops up, simply tap to send email or SMS
- You can now use your own email client or you can use the complimentary free one
Last updated on 11/24/09
New to Version 12
New photo-dialer shows image and name
Set the alarm independently of other factors- alarms are displayed in the calendar
New journal view in the calendar (nur Professional- und Premier-Edition)
Upgraded Daily Journal ( Professional and Premier Edition only)
New project manager functions (Professional and Premier Edition only)
Assign several addresses to a single task (Professional and Premier Edition only)
Assign documents, images and other objects to tasks, appointments and addresses (Professional and Premier Edition only)
Current stock quotes (Professional and Premier Edition only)