Pocket PC software
Pdassi in Germany, Austria, Switzerland
Pdassi in France
Pdassi in Spain
Pdassi in Italy
Pdassi in The Netherlands
Downloads total: 2.261 Downloads this month: 1
Size: 2000 KB
No Limit Texas Hold'em has gradually become one of the most popular poker variants in the US to watch and play. Find out why this poker game has gained such popularity in recent years by trying it out for yourself.
No Limit Texas Hold'em is much like standard poker although in this variant each player is dealt two individual cards while collectively playing from a group of five community cards. Multiple rounds of betting and an ever-changing hand make this poker variant particularly exciting. The rules of the game are acquired easily but mastering its strategy is another matter entirely.
New in Version 1.3:
- Improved graphics, including Hi-Res support on more devices.
- Native Palm - no Java required and less memory required.
New For Version 1.2:
- All new graphics including pictures of your favorite opponents.
- Keeps many more statistics including percentages, raises, tournament wins, all-ins and more.
- 'Rabbit Hole': Use the 'Deal'em Button' to show that next card if you'd like even after everyone has folded.
- Underlines winning hands so you can see why they won.
- Scroll back to other players to see what players last moves were.
- Set all players money at once.
- With no limit you can call out your opponents on an 'All-in' bet, or bet any amount you want.
- Good graphics, including 320x320 screen resolution for hi-res devices.
- Deal'em Button allows you to see cards after game has ended.
- Great sound effects with an option to turn sound off/on.
- Play up to 22 players of Hold'em opponents at a time.
- Highlights winning hands.
- Scroll back to see what your opponents last move was.
- Can pause the game at the end of each hand or have the dealing keep moving for faster play.
- Option to make the game move faster after you fold.
- Amazing intelligence for opponents, work your way up to the Hold'em Pro level.
- Display 3 opponents at a time with the ability to scroll for more players.
- Use your favorite poker nickname for yourself.
- Change between 4 game speeds.
- Create/Modify as many opponents as you would like - setting their names, intelligence levels, and holdings.
- Blinds can be set to stay the same, increment on a timer, or by number of rounds.
- Blinds can start at 1 of 13 amounts and the timer for blinds can be set to 1 of 10 time increments.
- Play tournament style until one player wins it all, or setup players to automatically sit in when other players lose all their money.
- Statistics on number of hands played, hands won, folds, raises, total bet amount, tournament wins and losses, total bet, largest pot, etc.
- If you don't have time to play an entire game in one sitting, the game is saved for you so you can resume when you come back.
- Palm OS 5.0 and 2MB of memory.
Update InformationNow supports the new Palm Lifedrive, T5, T|X, Z22, Treo 650, Treo 700p and Treo 680.
Last updated on 10/02/07
New in 1.3.13:
New in Version 1.3:
Improved graphics, including Hi-Res support on more devices!
Native Palm - no Java required and less memory required.
Top Products from Concrete Software